Monday, October 03, 2005

What a fucking cunt!

what a great day I am having....

Update on my friend C.
She is still in the hospital, she WAS doing much better. She has been doing physical therapy, she had gotten much of her speech back, and partial control of her arms.

I tried to go visit her yesterday but I was in between visiting hours. So I tried to call her today and I found out she was put back into ICU. But now her family decided to put a block on anyone who isnt immediate family. SO I cannot call or visit her. I have no idea what caused her to be put back in ICU and I am stressing out. I mean obviously something serious happened over night for them to put her there.

How can her mother be such a BITCH!!!! Why wouldnt she put ME on the list to begin with, she knows how close me and C are.

The hospital wont even leave a message for C's family to call me, they said there is nothing they can do and that I have to get permission on my own.

The only people in C's family that I know how to get a hold of is her grandparents. Too bad they dont speak english....

I am so stressed, I just want to know that she is okay.... I cant believe her mother would do this to me... I bet C doesnt even know about the block...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home