Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh no... what did I do?

I have this problem of not being able to say no to certain people...

My aunt called me and basically talked me into calling my grandmother (my fathers mother) to invite her to my sisters babyshower.

My sister wants no communication with this side of our family, and that is understandable. When I told her that I invited our grandmother she wasnt too upset, but for what I did next she is going to kill me!!!

As I was talking to my grandmother, she did the whole quilt trip and convinced me to talk to my father... What was I thinking you might ask? Well I was thinking that if I were to talk to him just once or twice that he would buy my sister something for the baby.. I mean it is her first and she needs all that she can get. Yeah I know I'm a great sister, willing to sacrafice myself just to get her a gift! LOL

So I called the bastard, and talked for about 20 minutes. He told me "I am still your father, and I just wish you would give me a second chance. I do love you very much and I have already missed the last 8 years of your life I dont want to miss any more" blah blah blah... I told him about the shower and he said he would pick something up for her.

Mission accomplished....

Yeah right, my life is never that simple!

He called me back the next day and said his wife wants to come to the shower with my grandmother...

What was I supposed to do, say we didnt want her there? He kinda tricked me into saying yes.

So now she is coming, and my sister is going to be very upset when she finds out.

My plan is to not tell her until the day of the shower, at least that way she cannot tell me to call them and uninvite her..

Why do I get myself into these situations? I'm to nice sometimes! Damn, I need to learn to be more of a bitch.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home