Thursday, October 20, 2005

The wheels on the bus...

Public transportation....

I admit it is useful to alot of people, but I hate it.

There are so many things about it that I dislike. I think this is mainly because I have encountered some very weird and rude people on the bus.

Now that I am a "regular" on the bus to and from work, I realize that most of the time there are the same people everyday.

In the morning I get to ride with all the kids going to the local High School... which I hate. Usually all the seats are taken so I stand until we get to the school, which doesnt bother me, but I hate it when an elderly person gets on and these damn kids dont move. Can you be so fucking ignorant that you dont have the decency to get up and offer your seat to someone who really needs it?

Then there are the girls who think they are just the shit...(probably juniors or seniors) and they constantly talk about, point at and sometimes even trip this one girl... shes obviously very shy and nervous so she wont speak up for herself.

Then after these kids finally get off, I have to deal with the "crazy" people. You know the ones who sit and talk to themselves, constantly make really weird noises or start yelling for no reason... Eventually you learn to just ignore it but sometimes you cant. Like the other morning this lady just peed all over herself and the seat. She continued to sit there until her stop, when she got off she didnt even tell the bus driver what she did. The only way I knew was because you could see that her pants were wet. So for the rest of my ride I had to prevent people from sitting there.

Could you imagine going to work in the morning and sitting in someone elses urine? How fucking disgusting is that!

Then in the afternoon, the bus is still packed but with a much older crowd. These are the people who put their bags on the seat next to them, and when you ask them to move them they get an attitude, like your inconveniencing them...

Then there is always that one person who you dread having to sit by. First let me say that I am not racist at all; I have many friends that are not my race, I honestly believe that racism = ignorance. Well there is this black guy on the bus everyday, and he is always talking about white people. (he talks to himself) and he talks loud enough for EVERYONE to hear him..

"God I hate white people, Why do they have to be on this bus... They think they are so special.... I hope one of those whities dont sit next to me!"

How rude is that... Like I said I am not racist, I love people of all nationalities, and to me this is out of control! I dont want to hear someone saying things like that. Granted I believe hes not all there mentally, but this is ludicrous. I know that if it bothers me, then it deffinately has to offend some of the other people on the bus...

So I'd rather stand than sit by him, the last thing I want to deal with after a long day at work is some guy talking shit to me because I am white!

Ahh... public transportation! could it get any better than this?

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home