Thursday, September 22, 2005

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Ughhh!!!! Its just one of those days.

Couldnt sleep very well last night, not because of me but because of inconsiderate people who know I have to get up early!
I hate to turn the ringer of my phone off because my sister is pregnant and I get nervous that something might happen. Unfortunatley last night I had no choice, it just keep ringing and ringing and ringing.

Then I woke up about 20 minutes late, I must have turned the alarm off and fell back asleep. So After I finally got up and take a half ass shower I realize I forgot to iron my clothes for the day. (I usually do the night before to save time) So as I am ironing my shirt what do you think happens? of course there was black shit on the iron which then got all over my shirt! UGHHH!!! On top of everything else I broke a fucking nail.

I need to just go back to sleep......

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home