Wednesday, September 21, 2005

You know who you are...

Has anyone ever told you that your great?

I just wanted to let everyone here know how much I appreciate all the advice that I receive.
There are somethings that are just easier to talk to strangers about. And if I had to choose what strangers to confide in it would definately be you guys. Except for the occasional asshole, I enjoy everyone on this site.

I'm sure this means nothing to most of you, but its nice to know that people can support each other although they've never met. In my life I've only met a few individuals who I can actually call friends. Most people I meet are two faced, arrogant pricks. I was beginning to give up my hope of meeting a "good" group of people. Its just nice to finally meet some that are down to earth, honest and true to themselves.

So thanks for rejuvenating my hope....

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home