Monday, January 23, 2006

Blah blah blah

What a dull weekend...

I didn't do anything. Friday A (the bf) and I just stayed at his house and watched ghost. I had forgotten most of the parts so it was like watching it for the first time. It was okay, the whole ghosts coming out of the shadows was kinda corny though...

Then on saturday I went and visited my baby Jada. Oh, she is getting so big... well not really. She is only 9lbs... I just keep putting into perspective that some babies are born at 9-10 lbs, some even bigger... and she is just now weighing that at 2 months. But she is so friggin adorable! I love her so much....

Then on Sunday I just went to watch the games with A... GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!! They better kick ass because I will be sooo mad if the Steelers win. Ughh... I'm already mad that they're going in the first place... I was actually kinda surprised how the games went. Both games were dominated by one team, which I wasn't expecting.. I was happy that the seahawks played so good but to see Pittsburgh play like that made me sick, and to top it off the bar we were at was filled with nothing but steelers fans.

Oh, I also got my new outfit for my waitressing job... Its just a black skirt, black bustier and black boots.. Of course I had to spruce it up alittle with some of my own touches so I added some layers of white lace under the skirt and I'm thinking about some ways to touch up the bustier cause its a little plain... Theres really not much I can do though. Oh well... I'll still look good!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

Steelers Fans? In Cleveland? Somebody took a wrong turn somewhere!

3:52 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

what about some of them eyes that boing out at ya from them funny glasses. take them off and stick them on yer top in appropriate places.

oh okay that’s more for my ‘outfit’...don’t you steal my idea lilly!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home