Monday, November 28, 2005

You'd think I would have learned....


Hope everyone had a great holiday....

Mine wasnt has bad as I had anticipated.

But the weekend after sucked. I lost my purse! I never realized how much I depend on it until now. My whole life was in that bag, and now I am lost without it. Things are finally getting back on track, I got my spare house key and my boss gave me a new work key. I still have no phone which is driving me insane... I mean, I live alone. My cell phone was my only connection to the outside world. So I've barely spoken 2 words all weekend. I actually walked around my neighborhood this weekend looking for a payphone.... there are none! Damn city!

Thats not the worse part though... See, I was in the process of changing over the title to a car that I bought. So unfortunately the title (still in the sellers name), my birth certificate and social security card were also in there. I really have no way of getting in touch with the seller of the car, so for now I'm screwed...

Ahhh... another day in my life. It never ends, every time things get close to being normal something like this happens and I'm back at point A . I am constantly doing stupid things like this. The drama I am having right now is completely unnecessary!

On another note, the baby is doing great! She is finally waking up for me now, and her big brown eyes are adorable!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

so i am wondering...perhaps a traffic infringement like dropping a donut [the smoking wheel kind not an edible one] in front of a cop car...they’d be able to track down the previous owners details...wouldn’t they?

and don't they smell good. nothing beats the smell of a freshly bathed bub.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home