Monday, November 28, 2005

FYI:

Just so everyone knows what is going on, I have changed my mind and I am going to move all of my other posts from blogster over here. At first I wasnt going to, but now that people are being kicked off and their blogs deleted I guess its time that I should... I dont want to take the chance of losing all that I have put into that blog over the last 6 or 7 months.

So when you notice that I have been posting long posts about 10 times a day, just bare with me....

if anyone has short cuts for doing this, I would love to hear them.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There's really no short cut that I know of. Just copy/paste from one site to another.

BUT you might want to contact Lostinthetriangle....he has some way to capture everything. You can find him on my link list or Babs'.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Yep, Denise and I did the same thing. Luckily way before they booted us. It's time consuming, but worth it.
Then if you want them to delete your blog, just cuss them out really bad like sooner did and you'll be gone in seconds. :)
Getting it deleted is the easy part.

9:34 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

yeah no worries lily...

heehee now if I fall fer THAT bloody post fer the second time [and thank you I was somewhat slightly relieved that THAT time was the first time. lol]...still makes me laugh that bloody post.

ryc:...on kdawgs post [i think] regarding yer colour scheme...i'd like to have the colour code fer blue on black :)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Thank you for your kind words and offer lilly. I might take you up on that. Right now, I think I'm going to go back to bed!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

When you are in the create a post box. The bottom left corner of the box, just before the buttons save as draft or publish
click "Post and Comment Options".
this will open up a time and date stamp window and you can change it!
Mine used to auto-pop up, but it doesn't anymore.

12:39 PM  
Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

I've surprised myself and am actually liking it here so far. The people are so friendly! LOL! Oh that's right, I knew them all before at Blogster.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home