Monday, September 19, 2005

I see the light

I spent the weekend at the hospital with C. She seems to be doing much better. They transfered her to cleveland clinic and started doing the plasma transfer. The doctor said he is suprised how much one treatment has helped. It will still be about a month before she gets out, once she starts getting control back she will begin the physical therapy. Her mom finally went back to Florida, I was so happy I didnt have to see her, but now she convinced C to move down there once she can walk again.


I made this bet with a friend this weekend, maybe someone can help me with it. Awhile ago when the rap artist Kanye West made the comment on tv that Bush doesnt care about black people, who was standing next to him? Was it Mike Myers or the guy from Deuce Bigalow?

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home