Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hypocrits

First let me start by saying this is not intended for one person in particular!!!


It seems to me like there are some hypocrites here. People saying:

I can write about anything I want, its my blog.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

If you dont like what I write then dont read my blog.

But at the same time they are criticizing other's blogs, stating what THEY think is wrong with other blogs. Well I dont see how that is any different from people criticizing their blog. Is it okay for someone to do unto others but find it wrong when the same thing is done to them? Hypocrite? I think so...

What exactly is this person gaining from commenting on other blogs? nothing... It is not making people like them, it is not giving them any kind of satisfaction. So why do it? If you dont like what they are saying then dont read it. Isnt that what you say to people who dont like what you have to say?

I'm just a little confused, maybe I dont see the whole picture. It seems like a bunch of bs to me.

How hard is it to comprehend....

DONT BE A HYPOCRITE!!!!

-dont like what I have to say, hey thats fine I can honestly care less....

If you feel like this blog is aimed at you, then most likely it is.

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF... NOONE HAS TO LIVE WITH YOUR CONCIOUS BUT YOU.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home