Monday, September 12, 2005

Ughh... What a shitty weekend

I dont know about the rest of you, but September is one of my favorite months.

The beginning of football season!

Unfortunately we are getting off to a bad start; but what else could you expect from the Browns. We havent had a decent team since we went to the playoffs in 2000 or maybe it was 2001. Anyway, like I've said this was a depressing game. There was hope at first, then just like that it was gone. We lost to Cincinnati 27-10! UGGHHHHHHHH!!! I just wanted to cry... We played like shit. Two of our touchdowns called back because of those stupid stupid flags... We need discipline!!!

Thats not the worse part of the weekend though. Saturday was college football. Buckeyes v. Long horns. What a great game, let me emphisize on how important this game was. The Longhorns are in 2nd position and the Buckeyes are in 4th. This was a very well played game, but we still lost. Another sad moment. I think this weekend should go in the hall of fame for most let downs in one weekend.

At least we have the Indians kickin some ass! I dont enjoy baseball but it feels good for our city to be good at something...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home