Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I was reminded of this by a friend of mine today and thought it was good example of the things I have to deal with...

Is this normal?

About 1.5 years ago I met this guy through one of my friends, and I gave him my number. We talked maybe once or twice on the phone but mostly text messaged each other. After awhile we stopped talking; one night I was doing this wrestling match at a local bar and he was there. My friend and I ended up getting pretty wasted and didnt want to drive. So we wouldnt have to pay for a cab he offered us a ride, he stayed in the car; never stepped one foot in my house.

Before I go any further let me explain my house. It was a 3 family house, and was huge. Once in the hallway there is no way to tell which door went to which apartment. So unless you know exactly which door to use there is no way of knowing where to go. Once you opened my first door, there were two flights of stairs, then another door leading into my kitchen.

One sunday afternoon I saw him pull into my driveway. He beeped the horn and called me but I just acted like I wasnt home. About an hour later I jumped in the shower. My sister lived downstairs from me so I usually didnt lock the door, I felt safe. When I got out of the shower and walked into my kitchen, this guy was just standing there. I started flipping out and asked him why the fuck he was in my house. He said that since he hasnt heard from me he thought something had happened, and since my door was open he thought it was okay for him to walk in. After I threatened to call the cops he left. He called me later and asked why I was so upset. How dumb can one person be?

Wouldnt anyone in their right mind be mad. I mean for all he knew some crazy guy with a gun could have lived there and shot his ass. I just dont understand what is going through peoples minds when they do things like this. Did he actually think that I would like finding him in my house? Especially with me half naked...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home