Friday, September 16, 2005

As the pole turns vol.2

Back to the club....

I havent remembered any more weird fetishes, but I have remembered some odd, disgusting or even humiliating things that have happened out of the blue...

When a girl is giving a guy a "private" dance, the last thing she is thinking about is the guy (unless he is really cute) Shes usually thinking about what to cook for dinner, what to wear on her date, etc. So when things like this occur most of the girls are kinda dazed and wondering what the hell just happened.

-There was a guy who would come in on a regular basis, the thing was he had a colostomy bag. Most girls would try to avoid him, but as a joke we would get all the new girls to dance for him without telling them. One time a girl was dancing for him, I have no idea how this happened but the bag started leaking. To make a long story short the girl ended up getting shit all over her leg. Well when a girl has to go on stage she has to be on time, so this girl had to dance on stage for 3 songs smelling like shit and had no idea why.

-Of course we drank on the job. Some girls would get really drunk and clumsy... They would fall down the stairs, trip up the stairs, fall while doing a dance, etc. But the most memorable one was this girl Barbie. On one of the stages there was a pole that spun(most poles dont) so when your spinning on it, its hard to stop it. She must have forgot that, and went to do this trick. Well she stopped but the pole didnt, she lost her balance and flew off the pole and off of the stage knocking over two tables in the process. It was hilarious....

-I shouldnt joke much about that though, I was the clumsiest of them all. I held the record for falling the most on stage in one day-3 times (which I might add is very embarrassing!). But what can I say my shoes were broken. One time I was doing this trick were you climb up the pole and slide down upside down. Im not sure what went wrong but when I flipped upside down I couldnt move. I was stuck hanging upside down about 30 feet in the air, and I couldnt flip back around because there wasnt enough room. After about 5 minutes I finally had to have one of the girls climb up and help me down.

-Its also common where a girl would start her period without knowing it. That was pretty funny, especially if she had on white thongs... Just to see the look on the guys face, it cracks me up just to think about it...

Fortunately the girls arent the only ones who do embarrassing things, men do too. Most common are them falling asleep, falling off bar stools, falling down the stairs, giving their friends lap dances and some have even stripped...

-Once a girl was dancing for a guy for his bachelor party, needless to say he was really drunk. Next thing you know he threw up all over her. She was so disgusted that she threw up all over him... EWWW how nasty!


Thats about it for now.

Next episode: Strippers are so damn mean!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home