Thursday, September 08, 2005

Whose broad stripes and bright stars...

Why do I feel like this?

Whether Im sitting here reading blogs, or surfing the net reading news articles about katrina I get upset. Not upset with the usual things, but with how different countries put us down. Everyone has their right to share their opinion, but I get offended when I hear bad things about the US from people who do not live here. When people from America say things it doesnt bother me, I mean I have said some things bashing our government also. I just do not want to hear others doing it. People saying things like they should have known this would happen, they should have never built a city under sea level, how could they be so nieve, etc...

Yeah, thats all common sense. I say it all the time. So why is it that I am getting so upset with these people from other countries who are voicing the same opinion I have?

Maybe because I love America, I live here and always will, and they dont; but does that give me the right to say certain things? And because they dont live here does that take their right away?

I just dont know...

Am I the only one who feels like this?

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home