Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday....

Last night I had to stop at my mothers house to pick up a few things that I had left in her basement. After I finally got home I sat and started unpacking things. Things that I havent seen in years. Old letters from when I was in Jr. High, my poem that was published in my elementary schools newspaper, T-shirts and year books that everyone signed at the end of each year. I loved looking at these things, they bring back wonderful memories of my childhood. Its weird that while your in school, you just cant wait for it to end. Your so caught up with how life will be so much better that you tend to ignore the fact that things will never be the same. You dont worry about all the friends that you will lose, or all of the activities that will no longer be there. I must say that I would love to go back to high school.

I also had the chance to go through my extensive playboy collection. I have atleast 150 dating back to the mid 70s. Did you know that Vanna White was in playboy? Yeah she was pretty hot too! lol. Maybe I should find a collector, they're all in mint condition, I could be rich...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home