Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I need SLEEP!!!!

Have you ever woken up and feel like you just went to sleep? Its happened to me before, but lately its been like that every morning. All week I''ve just been so exhausted; it sucks having to come in to work when I can barely keep my eyes open. Expecially this job where I am alone until 10:30 with no work, I wish I could just take a power nap. My luck my boss would come in early and find me sleeping..


But of course by the time I get home I cant sleep, then I'm up until 12. Another thing that annoys me is that this past weekend when I was gone, I woke up every morning at 7AM. Even when I didnt go to sleep until 3 or 4, I was still up and not able to fall back asleep. I've never been a good sleeper but this is ridiculous. I havent slept through a whole night in months... I''m going crazy!

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home