Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blah Blah Blah....

What a gloomy day, I hate waking up to such a depressing morning. Everything is so dark and cold...Atleast we finally have some relief from the heat. I shouldnt complain though; I''d rather have 90 degree weather than our usuall shitty 70 degree summers.


On another note; my niece decided she is going to get an abortion. A decision that she made on her own; without me. Thank God!! That is 50 pounds lifted off my shoulders. My sister wouldnt let her go anywhere. For the last week she had to sit in the house and do absolutely nothing. I think when she realized that thats how her life would be from now on she decided that she is too young for a baby. I''m glad she made that decision, I mean abortions shouldnt be the answer for everyone, but when your 15 it is. Now a days it seems like a baby is like an accessorie for teenage girls. I have a friend who is 19 has a 1 year old son and is pregnant again. She can barely take care of the kid she has; what makes her think it will be easier with two? A couple of my friends have little sisters who are 15-16 with a kid; some with two. What is up with babies having babies? And the bad thing is most of them wanted a baby. Its like well all my friends have a baby, I want one too; like its the newest trend or something... I just dont understand.

Anyway, I''m so excited that tomorrow is Thursday. I cant wait to leave for the weekend. I''m only working a half day tomorrow, then I''m leaving. Three whole days away from Cleveland, and off of work. What more could I ask for? Its funny that I say that, sometimes when I read what I write I feel so much older than I am. I dont know how it is everwhere else, but in Cleveland not very many 21 year olds look forward to a 3 day weeekend. Most of them either work only part time or dont work at all. So they have nothing but time. There are so many times when I am tempted to just quit my job, go find something part time and be lazy like most of my friends. If only I could be so lucky... I barely make enough now to pay my bills. I hate having to be so responsible...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home