Friday, July 22, 2005

Whats so wrong with alittle Satire?!?!

Fridays suck at my job. I work in an office as a receptionist/legal assistant for five small firms. One would think that with all these people there would be something for me to do. Yeah right... Every Friday it''s the same story, come in and watch tv or go online. I guess I shouldnt complain; alot of people would love to get paid for doing absolutely nothing. But it just makes the day drag. I''ve only been here for 5 hours including an hour lunch, but it feels like 10 hours. I hate it. I''d rather be overwhelmed with work so atleast the day would speed by. I just cant wait for the day to be over. I''m alittle sad because my boyfriend is going out of town, so I will be all alone this weekend. Which I hate, but there isnt any thing I can do.. Maybe I should be glad that I wont see him tonight. Friday nights are the worse for us. We have a tendency of going to strip clubs and one of us ends up getting very drunk. Last week was my turn, it was pretty bad. He isnt very familiar with my side of town, and on top of that I just moved a month ago. I think I ended up giving him directions to my last two apartments; before he finally realized we were about 20 minutes from my current apartment.He wasnt very happy... I dont remember much, but I heard alot about it over the next few days. But we laughed it off. Thats one of the reasons I love him so much. I can always be myself without worrying about what he thinks. I am a very playful person, which some men see as being immature, they want someone who is serious; which I am far from. Another characteristic I have is using sarcasm has humor; which I tend to do very often. Its hard to find people who understand this type of humor; you''d be surprised at the number of people who get offended by a little satire...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home