Friday, July 22, 2005

Men will be boys....

As I lay in bed this morning trying to get at least 10 more minutes of sleep, my phone rang. Why is it people call at the most inconvenient times? It was my ex again. He knows that if I am sleeping I dont scan my calls. A little devious or what? But I''m glad he called. I told him that I would appreciate it if he would stop calling me. He wasnt very happy with what I had to say and started with the whole "Baby I miss you, how can you act like this, you know that I love you and you just want to throw that away for someone who you think you love..." I just dont understand where he gets off telling me how I feel towards my boyfriend. Why is it that guys can be the biggest asses when they''re in a relationship; but after the break up when the woman is finally happy they want to come and ruin it. Telling her what they think she wants to hear just to get her back. The bad thing is; if the woman is stupid enough to go back, within the next 2 months everything is back to the way it was in the first place. I just don''t see the point in lying. How much can you benefit from a lie? I would rather be told te truth and be hurt; than be lied to. Because no matter what the truth will come out. And when it does it will be more painful than the truth would have been. Is the time you actually get away with the lie worth hurting someone dear to you? For me I would be so worried that the person somehow found out that I would probably end up telling the truth myself.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home