Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another day another problem...

Figures that on one of the two busiest printing days of the month for me my printer breaks. I thought "well no big deal, luckily for us we''re located next door to a computer repair shop".

Yeah right, I'm never that lucky, of course there isnt anything they can do. So now I have the pleasure of telling one of our clients that they will not be receiving their checks until my printer gets fixed.

See one of the attorneys here is also a CPA, and he does payrolls for small companies. For some reason my printer is the only one that can print the checks, you would think he would have some sort of back up.. One company inparticular gets paid on the 5th and 20th of the month. They havent been paid in 15 days, and now they''re going to have to wait longer. And who is the lucky one to break the news?

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home