Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Who the hell are you to criticize anyone?!?!!

Why is is that people have to be so damn judgmental of others? I was out with some friends of mine yesterday, and when one left the others just started ripping into her. They critisized everything from her big boobs (which by the way are real!) to the way she dressed.

First off who the fuck are they to judge someone in the first place? Noone on this earth is perfect! So instead of talking about someone you dont like or even worse- dont even know; why dont they sit back and take a long look at themselves. Just because they dress differently or look different from you doesnt make them a "bad" person.

It really gets under my skin when people act like that. Noone is exactly the same, everyone has different opinions, interest, etc. Does that make them wrong? well fuck it, maybe I should join in here too! I dont like people who are ugly, I dont like people who are over weight, and I definately dont like people who have long hair. Sound stupid? Well hell they are different than me so I shouldnt like them right? Thats fucking bullshit!

How simple minded can people be? I just dont understand, I mean get off your high horse and realize that not every one is going to be like you! Embrace everyone for who they are. Just because they dye their hair blonde, or like to wear provocative clothing doesnt make them a illiterate prostitute. Maybe thats just who they are. And if that holds them back from anything in life, ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!! Its their life, not yours... You cant live it for them.

Dont be a hypocrit and only look at whats wrong with everyone else, just so you feel superior. Judge yourself as well. Like I said NOONE is perfect. Everyone has flaws, so why condemn some one for being different? why not embrace them....

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home