Monday, August 22, 2005

Damn spiders....

Its not that I hate bugs (except for centipedes, I hate them!), I just rather them not come close to me.
The bad thing for me is that in my office spiders are everywhere! They are on my desk, on the walls, but they're mostly in the bathroom. But thy're not just the regular spiders, they are the jumping ones. I know everyone has seen them. They are very small and black, when you try to kill them they jump. And when they jump, even though I'm anticipating it; it scares the shit out of me... Then I catch myself running around trying to kill this spider smaller than my pinky nail. Why is that? I know they dont bother me, but its just so nasty. Who would want to be using the restroom and the next thing you know you have this spider jump on you and scare you half to death.
Like I said dont hate bugs, I just dont want them on me...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home