Thursday, August 18, 2005

Love is a battlefield

I''m taking a trip back to the 80s today. For me 2 women predominantly set the standards for love songs. Dont get me wrong I love all 80s music, but for me these women have set the standars.

You're beggin' me to go, you're makin' me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad?
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had?
Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why
But I'm trapped by your love, and I'm chained to your side.....

I couldnt say it better myself....

Pat Benatar, who doesnt love her.

Who is next? hmmmmmm, alot of people I talk to dont even know who she is. Lets see if anyone here can guess who she is.

Song #1
I confess I watch your mouth move baby when you''re speaking
Study your body when you walk out of the room
You''ll see how much you value my friendship
But I want you addicted to my perfume.(best line in a love song ever!)

Song #2
If you don''t want me, I''ll be devastated
I''m so much in love with you
Waiting, not knowing, baby I hate it
Tell me what you want me to
I want you so much
That I live and I breath only for your touch

::Chorus::

All these clothes just come between us
Let''s go where no one can see us
My skin, my lips
Need to meet your fingertips

One more hint? okay I guess.

Song #3
Like an endless thirst makes a desert dry...
tears of joy when I looked in your eyes.
Had to find you...
had to find you.

The breath of life that you breathe into me...
Is a hunger craved for eternity...
I am bound to you...
I am bound to you.

You show me laughter, you show me life...
it''s heaven on earth here with you tonight.
No longer lost...
now I believe we''ve found...
a sacred, sacred ground.


Obviously I skipped the choruses, I couldnt make it that easy.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home