Thursday, August 11, 2005

Not everyone is perfect...

Why do women get labeled just because of who their friends are? I cant help that some of my friends are whores. I cant tell them "oh we cant be friends because you are a slut." But yet I get labeled as a whore because I am their friend. A few months ago I went to Windsor with some friends and my boyfriend. The last night we were there I ended up falling asleep early, so my friends went out alone. I get a call in the hotel room about 5AM from my friend M. She is crying and screaming at my other friends C and L. To make a long story short M was mad because she couldnt be alone to fuck some guy she just met because L was getting a train ran on her and C had gave some guy head. A little confusing? I know. Anyway my boyfriend got on the whole "well if I wasnt here you would probably be doing the same thing" We argued the whole way home, for nothing. He knows I''m not a whore but he thinks that when Im with them I do what they do. I hate that. I am my own person. But he knows what alcohol can do to people and he gets nervous that I will get to drunk. Its not my fault they are the way they are.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home