Monday, August 15, 2005

Soon she'll be gone...

I cant believe my mom is really moving, she leaves on Saturday for Texas. We had a going away party for her this weekend; bad idea. Everything was good at first, then the alcohol set in. My mom and my sister got into a huge fight because my sister is mad shes leaving. Then like always they bring me into it. My sister told me she doesnt understand why Im not upset. My mom is 53, she raised 4 daughters in Cleveland and now shes ready to leave. Of course I am going to miss her, but she is a grown woman I cant stop her. My sister doesnt see it that way she thinks my mom is being selfish, when in reality she is the one being selfish.

I think the hardest part is going to be Christmas, my mom isnt planning on coming home for the holidays. This is going to be the first holiday without my mom or grandfather (he passed away in February). Its going to be very hard on me. All of my sisters are married with children, They''ll wake up and still be with their family. I will be alone. I cant go to Texas because I only have 2 days off from work, and its not worth it to go for a day. I''m not looking forward to the holidays at all.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home