Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You think you know, but you have no idea!

About me....

Throughout my life I've had alot of hard times. I grew up in the ghetto with an alcoholic mother and a father whom I only seen when I would visit him at the bar. My father is very wealthy, but refused to share any of that with his daughters. I had no discipline, and no guidance. By the time I was 12 I was drinking and smoking weed, soon it escilated into more harsh drugs like ecstasy and acid. When I started high school, it was very hard. Living on the east side of Cleveland, I went to a predominately black school. Well actually my cousin and myself were the only students who werent black. I had no problem with this, but the other students did. We didnt want to become easy targets so we had to "prove" ourselves. Getting into fights, cutting school, basically anything to fit in. By my sophomore year I moved to the west side with my sister. This was hard for me because now I had rules. I started acting out and was soon sent back to my mothers house. Eventually things were looking up. Until my 16th birthday. Two weeks after my birthday our house caught on fire. Pretty much everything was ruined, and we had to move. My mother and her new boyfriend decided that it was time for me to move out on my own, since they could no longer afford me. Out of money and lonely I turned to stripping, it was hard both physically and emotionally. Long hours of drinking and partying.

Then I met who I thought was the love of my life. He took me in, gave me what I needed most, love. He made me a better person, got me to go back to college, get a decent job and quit dancing. All of a sudden he was yanked away, hes in prison now for drug trafficing. They called him the "kingpin" of cleveland.

I didnt know what to do, I was lost. I fell into this deep depression, quit my job and moved in with my sister. I relied on drugs to keep me sane. I was never sober, I was either drunk or high. Luckily for me I never started doing coke or any thing like that. I started dancing again and thats when I met my boyfriend now. I have lost him once, and now that I have him back he has helped me to become the person I am. I owe him my life, I dont know where I would be without him. Now I'm doing much better, have a very good job, no more drugs and I limit my drinking. I dedicate this post to him just so he realizes how much I truly appreciate everything hes done for me. (although I'm sure he will never read it!)

Today is our anniversary, and I just wanted to tell him that I love him...

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home