Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Life

This is my life... Sometimes I wonder what I do to get myself into some of the situations I deal with daily. Today is no exception, I talked to one of my ex boyfriends. He's been calling me non-stop for the last month. I dont understand why he couldnt call me this much when we were together. Now that I''m happy is when he decides that I'm ms.right. Sometimes I wish that I was a lesbian. My sister looked so happy with her girlfriend that I got jealous. Yeah, I love men... cant live without them. But they are so much trouble. My boyfriend is in a horrible situation, that obviously affects me. Its all about his daughter... I shouldnt be so hard on him though, its a good thing that he loves his daughter so much; but I cant help but wonder if hes telling me the truth about everything. People always say its bad to get involved with someone who has too much baggage. Well he has more than his share and my share put together. I sit and think why did I put myself in a place where I would be so damn vulnerable? I hate it. I know that I shouldnt feel this way, I sound selfish and selfcentered. But I have this problem of over analyzing things and I just cant stop...

Maybe I'm just a horrible person for dating him...Karma is a bitch right? maybe thats why bad things always happen to me...

July 21, 2005 10:58 AM

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home